Office Policies & Rates
You may reach Dr. Brady by either calling or texting her at 833-DRBRADY (372-7239), or emailing her at
Appointments cancelled with greater than 48 hours notice will incur no charge. The full office visit fee will be charged for appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
We make every effort to minimize the cost of your medical care.
We do require a credit card at the time of booking the appointment, and full payment is expected at the time of the appointment.
Each year there will be slight increases in clinic fees due to increases in expenses. We are committed to providing economical, quality health care, and appreciate your patronage.
We are now in-network with the Health Sharing Plans, Liberty and Solidarity.
Our clinic does not directly bill insurance for medical services provided. Upon request, we will provide patients with the appropriate documentation (Superbill) required to submit a claim to their insurance company.
For specific questions regarding how to best utilize your insurance for our services, we are happy to chat with you.
Rates & Fees
Meet & Greet $90
* This is the first step for all new patients. It's an opportunity to get your questions answered and make sure our practice is a fit for your family. If we decide to move forward, the $90 will go towards your first visit cost.
Infants - age birth through 12 months
* Initial visits (2 day and 2 week) $350
* New patient (age 1m-12m) $200
* Well checks (1m, 2m, 4m, 6m, 9m,12m) $100
Children - age 13 months - 14 years old
* Initial visit $250
* Well child visit $175
* Sick child visit $150
Teens/Adults - age 15 yrs +
* Initial visit $350
* Follow up visit $200
Zoom and/or Phone Consults
* Billed at $50 per 15 minutes
** Multiple child discount available.
** Mileage fee may apply